First, the seven blogs I would like to pass this along to:
1. Middle of the Road, naturally.
2. Jesse's Desert Rose - check this sassy cowgirl out!
3. Dusty Devoe - Gracie's "Grammy!" She's got some great words of wisdom!
4. Adventures of a Horse Crazed Mind - This lady is SO fun!
5. Swamp Suburbia - Always a new adventure going on with this cowgirl and her "cowpokes
6. Flying Lily - She has a yellow horse, for Pete's sake!
7. Cabbage Stew - My good friends tell the tales of being new parents and always being ready to try something new and exciting!
Now, for my 10 honest things:
1. I love being at work and I love being busy at work.
2. I hate talking on the phone, unless I'm driving.
3. I wish I was more athletic, like my brother. That's not the only way I wish I was like him, but it's one of them.
4. I don't think all babies are cute, but mine definitely is.
5. I have absolutely no patience, and I think people who think it is a virtue are slow, lazy, and obviously have nothing to do if they have time to sit around and wait.
6. When I travel, I like to stay low-key. This includes arrival times. What time will I be there? When I get there. The traveling is often as fun as the trip, if you're not late and stressed!
7. When I grow up, I want to be just like Ari Gold from Entourage. True story.
8. If my job in television doesn't pan out, I plan on going back to school to become a teacher. Either 2nd grade, 5th grade or high school journalism or maybe a librarian.
9. Because I don't like or wear a lot of pink, neither does my baby. This leads people to believe she is a boy. What is wrong with our society?? Right now she is wearing her blue jammies with a brown pony wearing a red hat. Too cute! But, dressed like this, Travis calls her our son.
When I showed this picture to a friend, she thought Grace was on the right and she asked, "Who's the little boy?" Wearing brown cow overalls does not make her a boy!!
10. I am so spoiled. Between my parents, my man and my brother, I almost always get my way and have never really had to go without. I am what some refer to as a "lucky duck."
Now, to my selected bloggers:
Here are the rules, if you have been chosen:
1) Write a post (on your own blog), announcing that you have received the Honest Scrap award. Be sure to mention LifeontheFarm, the blog that conferred the Honest Scrap Award upon you. Add the Honest Scrap Award graphic.
2) Choose at least seven blogs that you admire. List these (with links) in your Honest Scrap Award blog entry.
3) Visit the blogs you have selected, and leave comments to let the bloggers know you have chosen to honor them with the Honest Scrap Award. Include a link to your blog post in each comment.
4) Visit the blog that offered you the Honest Scrap Award, and leave a comment with a link to your post.
5) List ten honest things about yourself. Try to have fun with this one, and include facts others may not already know about you.
6) Display the Honest Scrap Award proudly on your blog sidebar.
Thank you, It's Sunny in SD for this wonderful award!